Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Frilly with Stampin' Royalty

Hello there,

Thanks for stopping by!  I have a cute card for you today...a frilly card!  The gals over at Stampin' Royalty have some great inspiration with challenge SR #248.  I haven't seen a challenge like this before.

My post is too late for the challenge, but I wanted to show you what I made with it in mind.  Be sure to stop on over to see what others have created.

Here is my card......



 I have almost a whole spool of the Ruffled Ribbon from last year's Annual Catalogue that was a perfect fit.  I was thinking a ruffled skirt!  I used the Perfect Pennants stampset for my greeting.  I stamped it once in Backed Brown Sugar and then again in Real Red and punched out the 'a' using my smallest circle punch.  I polished it off with some Rhinestones.

I hope my card gives you some Inkspiration!  ;)

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment