Friday, March 13, 2015

Retro Challenge!

Hello my stampin' friends,

Today, I have a card for you that we made at my last workshop and I fashioned it using the Retro Sketches Challenge!  

Here is a picture of the sketch....

 

I have been wanting to use my Feel Good stampset for a while - I just love the sayings that it has!  I made this card for a friend of mine who has opened her own flower shop!  She is SO talented and I know that this has been a dream of her for some time.  Her shop is beautiful!  And she even sells some of my cards for me - thank you Kyla!  If you are in the southern Ontario area, be sure to stop by to see her shop - Jo-Dee's Blooms & Things!

Anyway, on to my card!  Another one of my new tools that I wanted to use for this card was the Lovely Lace Embossing folder!  So pretty - perfect for a flower shop owner, don't ya think?

I finished it off with some Bitty Butterflies and of course some ribbon!
 
 

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment