Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Snowman Fun with Box Punch Board!







Hello my Stampin' friends!

Well, it is still snowing here in Ontario!  When will it every stop!  So with that in mind, I thought I would give you a close up of a snowman I made using the Box Punch Board!  I think he is SO cute!

I first saw him on Pinterest - I just love the ideas you can find on there!  I first made him for my display for the Roger's Daytime TV Christmas show and then I used him again for our Local Winterama Craft sale I participated in in February. 

I used the Box Punch Board to create the three different box sized to make Snowman, then used the wing from my Bird Builder Punch and the eyes and buttons were made using the Owl Builder PunchHis mouth was just hand drawn using my black Stampin' Write Marker.  He was a big hit with the camera guys at Roger's who asked to take a picture of him.  lol




Although I love this little guy, I am SO ready for the snow to stop!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment