Thursday, June 4, 2015

It's Here, it's here....it's finally here!

Hello!

SO glad you stopped by today!  It is a VERY exciting time here in Stampin'UP! land.  It's time for the new Annual Catalogue!

Explore new Products

You are just going to love all of the new ideas, stamps and tools that we have for you!

Here is a direct link to the catalogue

And, here is a direct link to my on-line store....where you can shop any time and have items shipped directly to your house - awesome!

If you would like a paper copy of the catalogue and you don't currently have a demonstartor, I would be happy to send you one.  Simply leave a comment or send me an e-mail and I will get one to you.

I will be having some samples using some of my favourite new products shortly....stay tuned!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment