Monday, August 10, 2015

Stampin Celebration Inspiration Guest Designer take 3!

Welcome to the Stampin' Celebration Challenge card share!

I still need to keep pinching myself that I was chosen to be a guest designer!  I am so honoured to be a part of such a great group of ladies.

The challenge this week is AWESOME.  I love the feeling that these inspiration pictures give to me - relaxed and summer best describe these photos. I just love this time of year! 

 


Here is the card I made with this inspiration....





I decided to dust off a couple of favourite retired stampsets of mine...Perfectly Preserved and By the Sea Shore - perfect for capturing those awesome inspiration images.

I was going for a 'message in a bottle' sort of card and I thought the images were a perfect way to send a Happy Retirement message.  I used my Teeny Tiny Messages stampset for the sentiment and cut it out using my Bitty Banners Framelits
Some other tools and stampsets I used were...Cannery Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Gorgeous Grunge stampset and World Map stampset.




The colours I chose were Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand and Very Vanillia.  I also used some Vellum cardstock for my mason jar.  I stamped the image in Lost Lagoon onto the Vellum then waited until my ink dried before I ran it through the Big Shot with the Cannery Framelits.  I cut a second jar using Lost Lagoon cardstock to place behind the Vellum.  I finished things off with some of the new Thick Baker's twine at my sentiment.
 
Thank you for stopping by!  Be sure to join us at Stampin' Celebration.  We can't wait to see your creations!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy







No comments:

Post a Comment