Saturday, October 17, 2015

Fabulous Fall with Roger's Daytime TV!

Hello Stampers,

Thanks for stopping by today, I am SO glad you did!  I have been a bit behind on my blogging and have so many great things to show you in the next couple of weeks - I have been really busy in my craft room.

Today, I want to give you the details of my Thanksgiving TV appearance with Roger's Daytime.  I always LOVE preparing for and being on the show!  It is such an honour every. single. time!  I am so very proud to say, I am starting my fifth season with this fabulous production.

For Thanksgiving, there were SO many great products to choose from, it was hard to decide.  Below are the products I chose....

My very first product I wanted to show and display was a kit. It is the Season to Season Wreath - 3 seasons wrapped in one kit - very economical and a lot of fun to put together.


I wanted to create some thanksgiving / fall inspired hostess thank you gifts.  So, one of first thoughts was to create a wine bottle tag with some of our new fab options from the Holiday Catalog!  Here is one I made using some Early Espresso and Tangelo Twist cardstock, Into the Woods DSP, Happy Scenes Stampset, Cotton Ribbon and and Into the Woods Embelishment.

I also made lots and lots of treat bags.  I make sure I have enough for the hosts of the show and the camera crew - they are so lovely to work with, so they deserve a little treat!  I made 4 different types of tags.  Here is a close up of three and the forth is the background of my wine bottle tag photo - to the right.  Sorry, I didn't get a close up of that one for some reason. lol.  It had punch art pumpkin on it.

Anyway, I used some more fab products, the Acorny Thank you Stampset and matching punch, Among the Branches Stampset, Vintage Leaves with matching framelits and the Cheer all Year Stampset.  I used the Ornate tag topper punch - it helps making tags SO much faster - think Christmas gift tags!  

The bags themselves were some of our 4x6 Cello bags and others were made with the Muslin bags!  We made the Muslin bags live on air and we stamped right onto them using Vintage Leaves stampset.  We also made the and the Pumpkin punch art tag live on air as well.


I also made 3 different sized paper pumpkins - they are fun to make. I added some more leaves and some curled cardstock on top to help with the pumpkin look. 

And last, my favourite - a K-cup holder!  I will start by saying the idea of a K-cup holder was not mine.  Eric Cerwin of Pink Buckaroo Designs came up with this beauty!  You can watch her video tutorial here.  This project starts with the Tag a Bag Gift boxes, which I have overlooked in the Annual Catalogue thousands of times - not any more!
 
I decorated mine differently, using the products I was highlighting for the show.  More Vintage Leaves, Among the Branches greeting and some more Into the Woods DSP.  I added an Early Espresso Deco Label to frame my greeting and some new cotton ribbon.  

Inside the box are three different pumpkin flavoured coffees, perfect for your host to enjoy after the big cleanup!  I know I will be making more of these!  And can't you just see these decorated up for Christmas!  My oh my!  


I hope all of my Canadian friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving and my American friends will be enjoying theirs soon!

I am looking forward to making some fun and spooky Halloween displays for my next appearance on Daytime later this month.  But, until then, please stop by to see the other projects I have been working on.  

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment