Monday, November 16, 2015

Stampin Celebration Challenge!


Well, it's Stampin' Celebration Challenge time again (I just LOVE when I get to tell you that!)  .....and we have a sketch for you this week.  
I have to bit honest here and say that I struggled with this one a bit - but that's exactly what challenges are for, right?

So, I checked in with my designer sisters to see how they were interpreting the sketch.  Have you seen them?  They are great.  And once I got started my card just came together quickly!

Well, here is what I designed with this challenge in mind....

I knew I wanted to make another Christmas card and I love Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler together - they are my favourite red and green to use at Christmas time.  The patterned paper in the DSP stack...Merry Moments was a perfect fit. 

I wanted to add a little sparkle to the greeting, so I added some stars in silver foil.  I made them using the Confetti Star Punch.  

When I punched them out, I got lots of little stars.  I didn't want them to go to waste, so, I thought I would add them too.

   
Please make sure you join us at Stampin' Celebration Challenge!  We LOVE seeing all of great cards you create.  

Happy Stampin'

Tammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment