Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas with Roger's Daytime TV

Well, hello there!

I hope you had wonderful Christmas.  I had a really great time with my whole family!  We have spent some great quality time together, Santa came and we had some really nice meals with friends and family.

I have some pictures to show you from my latest visit to my friends at Roger's Daytime TV.  I always have SO much fun when I get to visit them and show some new projects and products to the viewers.

Here are the projects I made for the show.  The first picture is of my whole display.


I brought lots of Christmas cards to show them.  After all Christmas cards are a big part of gift giving at Christmas time.  Some you will have seen in my previous posts.  Here is one I made using the new Festive Flower Punch and the coordinating Reason for the Season stampset!


Here is a tag I made using the Delicate Ornament Thinlits.  Such beautiful details in these ornaments. This would make a nice gift tag for a present or a tag on a treat bag - perfect for a teacher or the garbage man!


Here is a picture of my favourite tag of the season....I used the negative of the Perfect Pines Framelit and added some DSP behind it using some dimensionals.  I also ran the tag through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.  Finally, I added a cute little wooden snowfake as my tree topper. 


Here is the 3-D project we made live on the air.  Can you guess what Thinlits die I used?  Yep, the Cutie Pie Thinlits Die.  Makes the perfect 3-D Christmas tree doesn't it?  I added some DSP to the front of my tree as well as some tiny little ornaments that I cut using the ornaments from the Perfect Pines Framelits pack.  I added a star that I cut using the Star Framelits - I used the second smallest star.  Finally, my greeting is from Versatile Christmas


I always like to bring a scrapbook page.  I love making a shadow box with the annual picture with Santa! 


Here is the Season to Season Wreath Kit all decorated up for Christmas. 


Finally, I filled a mason jar with candy canes and made a tag using the Festive Flower Builder Punch.  I added some dazzling details to the flower and attached the tag using some beautiful white ribbon.  My greeting on the tag is from the coordinating stampset to the Festive Flower Builder Punch, Reason for the Season. I used this jar on my desert table on Christmas day. 


Please remember that all of these products are available until January 4th.  Perfect for getting a head start on next year's tags and cards or for scrapbooking your Christmas pictures to capture this year's memories.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment