Sunday, December 20, 2015

Stampin' Celebration Challenge

Hey there.  So glad you stopped by.

All ready for Christmas yet?  I still have some work to do, but have lots of great inspiration to show you this week to help with some last minute crafts.  I will also show you the projects I made for my most recent appearance on the Roger's Daytime TV show.  It was tons of fun!

We have another great challenge for you over at Stampin' Celebration Challenge this week - it's a sketch to follow along with.  I love it when we a get a layout already decided for us. 

Here is the sketch...

I decided that I would create a 'non-Christmas' card for this challenge because it is open for 3 weeks - lots of time to get your creation into us!

Here is my card...

I wanted to make a fun, girly card so I chose two In-colours - Watermelon Wonder and Tip Top Taupe (I think they are really great together) and I chose the zebra pattern from the DSP stack Go Wild.

My greeting came from Remembering Your Birthday.  I 
stamped my greeting in Tip Top Taupe right onto the DSP.

I hope you find this inspiring and I sure hope you join us at Stampin' Celebration Challenge!  Mark your calendar - the challenge ends January 8th.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment