Monday, August 1, 2016

Nautical Challenge

Hey there my stampin' friends,

Welcome to my second post of the day!  If this is your first stop on my blog, be sure to scroll down to participate in a tropical blog hop.

Ok, onto my next topic.....we have a really fun challenge for you this week at Stampin' Celebration Challenge.  A nautical theme!
 
Aren't these picture fabulous?  I love the colours, the anchor and the stripes.

Here is the card I created...



I used Night of Navy, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight to match the colours of the pictures.  I used the Guy Greetings to get my Anchor image as well as my greeting.  The DSP is from the Famous Florals pack and I used my 1 3/4" and 2" circle punch to frame the anchor.  finally, I added a little double bow made from twine.

Hope this card inspires you to participate in our challenge this week.  We are on the look-out for guest designers, so come on and join the fun! So hop on over to Stampin' Celebration Challenge!

Happy stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment