Monday, October 31, 2016

November Blog Hop - Lovely as a Tree

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEitn2_Kk4lh2JfpKNnHAuFzp8DPbEXByoMLzWqmzJJL2hOVUL5fLgn7EtJo00ssogNHba6i-rg8-xVTmb7_Cfjayjd-Ki3ckfSTXpIks-069yZgLKl-p5aBqfdQ9GQ7mSeu00fXYj3zGm-z/s1600/Blogging+Friends+Icon.jpg

Hey there friends,

So glad you could join me today - it is a very special day! Me and my Blogging Friends wanted to create projects using the all. time. favourite stampset.........Lovely as a Tree! This is the longest running stampset that Stampin'UP! has sold!  And if you haven't purchased it yet, you are sure gonna want to after today!  ;)

This stampset is SO versatile.  The trees as so wonderful, there is a pine, an oak and a vignette of trees and if that weren't enough, you also have some little stamps of leaves and pine needles to add to the front of a card or to the inside or envelope.  So much fun!  

The card I have made to share with you today is a simple one.  I was in need of some sympathy cards and I respectfully like to keep them simple. Simple but beautiful.  Here is my card.....

I used the largest stamp in this set.  I love this little scene of trees, with their leaves all gone.  It is hard to tell in these pictures, but I used my Wink of Stella on the branches.  It looks so pretty in real life.  

My greeting is from another of my all time stampsets Teeny Tiny Wishes. Another must have.  It captures every occasion you can think of.  

So, next stop on the hop is with Rick Adkins.  I always love to see what he creates!

Happy hopping.






https://rckinsmonstudio.wordpress.com/2016/11/01/blogging-friends-november-blog-hop
 
Tammy Gill - You are here

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully clean and classy card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your simple card Tammy! The trees stand alone, so pretty! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Tammy, I'm a total neutrals girl and this card really catches my eye. It's simple, yet oh so elegant. I may have to CASE this one! Happy November! xo Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple yet elegant -- I love your choice of patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple cards are my favorite....I am loving all the sympathy cards I am seeing with this set. I swear if it's carried over I am getting it for sure! SO much you can do with it!

    ReplyDelete