Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year - Blog Hop!


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEitn2_Kk4lh2JfpKNnHAuFzp8DPbEXByoMLzWqmzJJL2hOVUL5fLgn7EtJo00ssogNHba6i-rg8-xVTmb7_Cfjayjd-Ki3ckfSTXpIks-069yZgLKl-p5aBqfdQ9GQ7mSeu00fXYj3zGm-z/s1600/Blogging+Friends+Icon.jpg
 Hello friends,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  I hope that 2017 is a great one for you.  And so with a new year and a new month, it's time for another blog hop with my blogging friends.  We are also hosting another fab Guest Blog Hopper - Janet Wakeland!

The theme this month is the Occasions catalogue, but I have a confession to make.  Even thought there are SO many things I LOVE in the Occasions Catalogue, I didn't get my order in time to do some fun creating with it.  SO, I decided to use some of my favourite items from the Annual Catalogue to create a New Year's Celebration card.

I wanted to create a card with lots of impact so I decided to use Gold, black and white as my colour theme.  

I cut the numbers using the Large Numbers Framelits and Gold foil sheets.  I popped them up with dimensionals and placed them onto a black cardstock layer. My card base is Whispher White.

 To create the Happy New Year Banner, I first stamped the Teeny Tiny wishes stamps, then framed it with the banner from the coordinating stampset to the Large Letters Framelits called Number of Years Stampet and then cut it out using the framelits included with the letters.  

Finally, I used the Metalics Sequins to add some extra special details.

Be sure to hop on through to see all of the wonderful projects my Blogging Friends have created!  I can't wait to see them all!  You can click on the picture below to get to the next stop.

Happy Stampin' and Happy New Year!

20 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Tammy! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clean and stunning card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Great card Tammy! Aren't the Large Number Framelits awesome?!? I just love them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danica - yes, love them! Happy new year!

      Delete
  4. The gold die cut really pops against the black background! Happy New Year, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of impact is right! Perfect card for a project life page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, black and gold is truly a WOW elegant card! Great job, Tammy! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous New Years card! I love the gold against the black. It looks so stunning. :-)

    ReplyDelete