Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Global Design Project Challenge for a new Grandma!

Hello my stampin' friends,

I have a card to show you today that I am so very proud of - I just LOVE how it turned out!!!

The folks over at Global Design had a great sketch to follow this week and it was perfect to create a cute little baby card for my friend and downline who became a grandma for the first time!  

Here is my card...



The challenge link and sketch...

Global Design Project 074 | Sketch Challenge

 

How did I do?  I think it is a pretty good likening.  Here is a close up of my greeting.  I used the retired stampset Cuddles and Kisses - it definitely is a keeper.

I used some of my favourite things to create this card.....the Triple Banner Punch to create the Tempting Tuqoise and Watermelon Wonder banners and the Stitched Shapes Framelits to beautifully frame my greeting with Crushed Curry.


Don't forget to love the inside of your card!  For this I used the stampset Something for Baby.
 
Be sure to stop in to see all of the wonderful creations made with this sketch in mind

Global Design Project 074 | Sketch Challenge

 Thanks for joining me.  Happy Stampin'

Tammy


6 comments:

  1. I love this card. Love the colors, love the duck. So cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorful and fun! I especially like that you stamped the card inside! Thank you for taking the GDP challenge this week - Krista from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Tammy! I love the bright and colourful design. Thanks so much for sharing your talents and joining in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete