Friday, March 31, 2017

Blogging Friends Blog Hop - Marvelous Yellow!


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEitn2_Kk4lh2JfpKNnHAuFzp8DPbEXByoMLzWqmzJJL2hOVUL5fLgn7EtJo00ssogNHba6i-rg8-xVTmb7_Cfjayjd-Ki3ckfSTXpIks-069yZgLKl-p5aBqfdQ9GQ7mSeu00fXYj3zGm-z/s1600/Blogging+Friends+Icon.jpg

Hey there stampers,

It is the first of the month and we have a brand new hop for you - spring inspired yellow!  I LOVE it.  We have just gotten what I hope was our last snow fall of the year - so some spring inspired, mellow yellow is definitely needed.

Yellow is not a colour I normally run to, but as soon as I heared this was going to be our theme this month, I knew exactly what I was going to make.  

When I think yellow, I think sunshine and boy could we use some here in Ontario Canada!  SO, I grabbed some yellow DSP and my Starburst thinlit and I made a card with a matching treat holder.
My colours are crushed curry and whisper white.  My DSP is from a retired pack, but has a distressed look and reminded me of a sunset. 
 My sentiment for the card and treat holder is from Sunburst Sayings.  I framed the saying on my card using the Stitched Framlits and Layering Circles Thinlits and for my treat holder I used the tag that comes with the Curvy Keepsake thinlits and the Layering Circles Thinlits.
I used my Curvy Keepsake thinlits die to create the treat holder and tag.  I added a little yellow burst of sunshine to the front of the treat holder.  
 And don't forget to add some extra stamping to the inside of your card.

I hope I have inspired you to use some yellow and brighten up your day.  Don't forget to hop on through all the stops on our blog hop.  Next stop is Rick Adkins - he always has some wonderful creations for us!  You can click the picture below or go through the list at the bottom of this post.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy
http://wp.me/p2AuXD-3Dt


Tammy Gill - You are here


8 comments:

  1. Great card, and adorable treat holder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright vibrant card! And the keepsake box is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with matching box. Spring is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, Tammy, I feel so silly for never once thinking of the sun and sun rays with the color yellow this month! Brilliant idea. How could I not have even considered that!? Happy April, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your creations. I wish I bought the Sunburst thinlits. I see so many wonderful and cheery creations using it.

    ReplyDelete