Thursday, April 27, 2017

Happy Birthday with Paper Players

Hello everyone,

Just a quick post to share a card from my most recent card class. I used the awesome sketch over at The Paper Players - sketch #341! I loved this sketch!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj2_pH1W0UEq9cgn8GDWfUxuY7DHugGiVBwWPZNsu5wgACOpTjFFGYzg6Oqb8-k87sVSCsD705QafOsGJ0e9UvtfVt1mnyqxJGkqVFqlSIf9dfnzoov4WprCo12UoF27Mj-LJaXHtE0XA/s1600/pp341.jpg 

This was the perfect addition to my card class.  

Here is the card I came up with....

 
What I like most about this card is how easy it is create, thanks to the great sketch.  You could make dozens of these - and all different colours and patterns too!  I also love this patterned paper.  It is retiring on May 31.  If you love these patterns, get this pack before it is gone.  It is called Succulent Garden.

Be sure to stop in at The Paper Players and see all of the great cards created using this sketch as inspiration

Thanks for joining me.  

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Tammy, you are right about this sketch! It is so easy to come up with quick cards! I love the Succulent Garden DSP! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed Tammy - this is one of those super-useful sketches that can be used for most anything! I love your succulent and gingham combo though and am sure it was well received at your class. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete