Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Retired List is HERE - pictures from OnStage Toronto

Demo_ShareableTH_RetiringProducts_NA
Hello Stampers, 

I has been a VERY busy few days of stampin' fun for me and many other demonstrators across the globe!  Over the weekend, some of us attended local OnStage event where we were spoiled rotten! I have some picture of my fun time later in the post, but first, I want you to be some of the first to see the retired list that has been published!  Yes, it's time to say goodbye to some of our favourites to make way for some new fun (and trust me you will love them) stampin' products. 
To see the list in Canadian funds, I have attached the sort able excel spreedsheet! You can find that here!
Be sure to notice all the of the bundles that are retiring - hint, the products may still appear in the catalogue, but won't be the bundle price - this is when I like to stock up on my favourites to get them cheaper.
Also, if you LOVE the in-clours that are retiring - get them while you can, they will sell out fast!

2015-2017 In Color Classic Stampin' Pads
Now, let me share with you some of the fun photos from OnStage, Toronto!

There were lots of people with 2 very large screens where we were able to see the vidoes of the Global OnStage as well as the live demonstrations of the new products.

Stampin'UP! is celebrating 15 years in Canada - so a few extra gifts for us!
Some generous presents from my upline and her upline.
Here is a picture of almost my whole stash!  We each got an awesome bag, a really nice planner, some post-it notes and a name tag.  The only thing missing is the 5 brand new stampsets from the upcoming catalogue I won!  Yahoo!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see the projects I created for my apprearance on Roger's TV Daytime to celebrate Easter!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment