Here are some things to know....
Why do you need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas underneath
This Stampin’ Up! video demonstration gives you an up close look at the features and benefits of the Stamparatus.
I’ve gotta have a Stamparatus. How do I get in line? for the November 16 – 30, 2017 reservation window with delivery on or around February 1, 2018. The reservation window opens at 2:00 PM (MT) on November 16. While supplies last.
Have more questions?
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
Or as always just ask me. I wanted to make sure you knew about these great things happening this week in the world of Stampin'UP!