Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Vote for Me!

Image may contain: text

 Hello everyone,

I am so excited to be joining the International Blog Hop with Kylie Bertucci!  She is an uber famous demonstrator that lives in Australia and she hosts an international blog hop each month where folks from all over the world cast their vote on their top 5 favourites in the hop!  EEK!

The Top Ten winners will take part in an international blog hop on September 4th/5th. 

The theme this month is Tescher thank you’s!  One of my favourite things to create are thank yous for teachers.  Whether it is a 3-D item or a special thank you card, I love showing  my children’s teachers how much I appreciate all that they do for our children.  

Right now in Ontario, Canada, my kids are on summer break so teacher gifts are off my mind.  But luckily I hadn’t shared one of the cards I made for the teachers this year yet!  So I thought I would share it in Kylie’s blog highlight this month.  Here is my card.



I love the new Animal Outing stampset that is on this years Annual Catalogue!  It is the perfect set to say thank you, to welcome a baby or wish someone a happy birthday!  I also love that I can use my Stampin’ Blends to colour these adorable animals!  

I especially love this kangaroo and baby koala bear, perfect for a teacher and perfect for rjoining Kylie’s highlights given she is in Australia!  :)

I had lots of amazing feedback from my boys teachers this year on the gifts they received.  If you would like to see the 3-D items that accompanied this card, you can view them here.  And if you are looking for some further teacher thank you ideas, you can check my search bar at the side of my.blog.

 So if you would like to vote for me and or check out all of the participants in the blog hop, simply click the icon below! 
 http://bit.ly/OctoberHighlightsVoteforMeHere
Happy Stampin'

Tammy

August promotions below

https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2018/Bonus%20Days/08.01.18_BONUS-DAYS_SHAREABLE-IMAGE_CA.jpg

For every $60 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between August 1 – 31, you’ll earn a $6.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between September 1 -30, 2018.  Full details here.

 

ORDER AN EXCLUSIVE, LIMITED-TIME BUNDLE!  AUGUST 1-31 ONLY!

  • Order the Color Your Season exclusive, limited-time bundle between August 1 and 31 (while supplies last).   Earn Bonus Day coupons!  
  • IMPORTANT!  All exclusive items associated with this promotion will be available until August 31 (or while supplies last).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment