Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Happy Christmas Wishes!


Well hello there!
'
Are you all ready for Christmas?  Getting there?  In the spirit of things I have another Christmas Card to share with you.  I followed along with Case this Sketch number 300

If you would like to play along, here is the sketch...



..and I wanted to join the fun over at The Paper Players - they have a colour challenge this week!

Here is the card I created.  


Farmhouse Christmas anyone?!  Oh my gosh, I have been seeing little red pick-up trucks with Christmas trees in them ALL OVER THE PLACE!  I even bought some tea towels for my kitchen this year!  

SO, I could not resist using this adorable little stamp from the Farmhouse Christmas Bundle and I used the coordinating framelite to cut it out.  To colour the truck I used my Real Red,  Shaded Spruce, Basic Black and Smokey Slate Stampin' Blends.  I just love the dimension that they give an image.   



I popped it up on dimensionals while my greeting was directly on the stitched shaped oval.  I added the little Galvanized Clip to keep the farmhouse them going and finished it off with a little bow. 

I made six of these little beauties. 

Be sure to stop on over to Case this Sketch and The Paper Players and see all of the wonderful creation made with these challenges in mind.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, I love the red truck with the plaid paper and the green backing for the truck was the perfect way to pop it off the background. So glad you joined us for our final challenge of the year at the Paper Players
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete