From now until March 31st, there are two amazing options for joining.
Option 1 is getting $225 work of products for $135 with free shipping on your kit. That is $60 extra in free products than the normal joining incentive!
Option 2 is getting $225 in products, PLUS a $68 exclusive tote bag, for the price of $175. That includes the extra $60 in free product only offered during Sale-a-bration! AND free shipping on your kit! The tote bag is ONLY for people joining.
DISCOUNTS AND BENEFITS OF JOINING:
- Create your own kit! Choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (including bundles) to fill your kit. Host sets and Sale-A-Bration FREE gifts are excluded - you get them in addition to the extra $60 in free products!
- GET THEM NOW! Add Sale-A-Bration Coordination products (through March 31 or while supplies last) to your starter kit.
- Happy shopping! Purchase the starter kit and receive a 20% discount (up to 25%) on additional demonstrator purchases thru a minimum of July 31, 2019. This window of time includes enjoying your discount on the new annual catalog pre-order (May) and launch (June)! **That 20% discount can climb to 38% depending on your purchase or sales for the month.
- Perfect timing! You will have the same amount of time (through July 31, 2019) to reach your first $400 sales or purchase minimum and renew for the Stampin’ Up! July – September quarter. Renew with $400 in sales or purchases for each additional quarter.
- Test drive demonstrator discounts and benefits while you are active with no risk and no penalty to drop your demonstratorship.
- Be first! View new catalogs and pre-order products a month (or more) before their release (and at a discount) – one of my favorite benefits.
- Exclusive website of samples, facebook groups for collaboration and support and a quarterly magazine just for demonstrators.
- Opportunities to attend regional events, conventions and demonstrator get- togethers.
- A good fit! I welcome hobby stampers!
- Do it just for YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit
Plus you receive these extra perks, when you join my team:
- Exclusive Facebook group of friendship and stamping inspiration
- Business training and support if you wish
- Discount on all of my classes
- Creative challenges with prizes!
- And so much more!
Whether you have dreams of being the next big business demo or just want to get products at a discount to support your hobby, becoming a demonstrator truly is for everyone. My team, Stampers Inkspired would love for you to be the next stamper to join us!
I want you to get FREE products, FREE shipping, DISCOUNTS on all of your purchases and SO MUCH MORE!
I really want to give you the best deal. You have no obligation to sell, you aren't locked in. There really isn't anything to loose.
I would be happy to answer any further question you may have. I am home until 4:30 today, out of most of the day tomorrow and home tomorrow evening, Monday morning and evening.
Looking forward to being able to assist you in you Stampin'UP! journey.
Go HERE and click JOIN NOW to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the discount I would get on Stampin' Up! products once I become a demonstrator? 20% income on all purchases. So you'd get 20% off things you buy for yourself, and earn 20% of what you sell. (it is possible to earn MUCH more, give me a call if you're interested in the detailed income breakdown)
2. What are the minimum sales you have to have to remain a demonstrator? $400 retail value per quarter. All new demonstrators that sign up will have until the end of your first full quarter to meet that goal. You may even be surprised that you can keep that coveted demonstrator discount by collecting orders from your family and friends to meet your minimums.
3. What happens if I can't meet my minimum sales? Stampin' Up! will send you an email to tell you that you have gone into pending status. They will give you a grace period to get your sales in order. If after this grace period you cannot meet your sales goal, you will be 'dropped' as a demonstrator.
4. If I get dropped as a demonstrator, do I have to give back my starter kit? Do I owe anything to Stampin' Up!? No and no. You keep all the contents of your starter kit and you don't owe any money. This really is a no obligation opportunity!
Go HERE and click JOIN NOW to get started. Still have some unanswered questions? I'd love to chat! Call or email me any time.