Monday, May 19, 2014

Peachy Keen!

Hello there!

Glad you stopped by today.  I have a very quick and easy card to show you today and it features one of my all time favourite punches - Scalloped Tag Punch!

I wanted to make a card that would be suitable for a quick note for one of my fiends and so this is what I came up with. 



I used some great colours, Basic Grey, Very Vanilla and Pear Pizzazz.  I found some polka dot DSP from last year's Halloween pack that I hadn't used yet for one of my layers and I used my Pansy Punch to make a flower in Pear Pizzazz.
 


Here is a close up of my tag.  I used the Peachy Keen stampset for the greeting and one of the little flowers from the stampset Mixed Bunch, great for some background stampin' and the center of my flower.  A bright and cheerful card for one of my besties! 

Happy Stampin'

Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment