Monday, October 13, 2014

Thanksgiving with Roger's TV

Hello everyone,

Thank you for stopping by!  

This weekend is Thanksgiving here in Canada and I had the great honour of spending some time with my friends on the Roger's TV show Daytime show yesterday to celebrate!  

I had a great time doing some papercrafting and sharing the beautiful products Stampin'UP! has to offer for this very festive time of year.

I thought you might like to see the things we created and that I had on display.  

First, a picture of my whole display


This picture is the front of a wine bottle tag that we made live on the show!  Picture it on a beautiful wine bottle - I had left mine at home and forgot to bring it for the show!  ;)  Wouldn't it be nice to decorate a bottle of wine for your hostess?
 
  

This is a little bit of home decor.  I created this picture in a small frame that I found at the dollar store!  Great added touch for your festivities.  I used my Autumn Leave Bigz die to make lots of leaves for my display table, my Oval Framleits for the pumpkin and my Decorative Label Punch for my greeting.

 

This is a picture of treat holder made using the new Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Die!  I just LOVE these!  I thought this on would be great for a place setting on your table.  I added a little DSP for some interest. 


This picture is a little turkey I created using the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Die and some of punches and Framelits.  I CASED the idea from Debbie Henderson - be sure to stop by her blog and see all of the great things she has made using this Thinlits Die!


The next picture is an invitation that I had made.  We didn't have enough time to make it live on the show, but we did point it out for the views to see - I even made a special envelope using my Envelope Punch Board - it just makes it extra special!


More Curvy Keepsake boxes and tags using the Merry Everything Stampset and matching Punch!  With the bundle you save 15%!  This set will take you from Thanksgiving right through to Christmas!  LOVE it!

I made the boxes using all of the colours I had for the show - fun 'pumkins' in every colour!  I used my Gorgeous Grunge stampset to get the lines on them.  And added different accessories like twine, ribbon and those adorable mini clothes pins!



Well, I hope the projects I made will inkspire you to add some handmade touches to your Thanksgiving festivites!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment