Sunday, February 8, 2015

A Sassy Thank you!

Good morning my Stampin' friends,

I hope you are having a great weekend so far.  I thought I would share one of the cards we made at my last card class....a Sassy Thank you!

I used two of my favourites stampsets from the Annual Catalogue - Sassy Salutations and Gorgeous Grunge!  They are SO versatile! 

The Sassy Salutations are a great size for the front of a card or even a scrapbook page!  And the Gorgeous Grunge is perfect for subtly filling in those blank spaces you may not want!  Used to make mud marks on a page or card, blood spaltters at Halloween time, water marks for a great nautical theme.....the possibilities are endless!  

Here is the card I made....


My colour combo is Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.  I used my Circles Framelits and my Circle punches to make the Whisper White and Crumb Cake Circles. 

The DSP is from the retired fall pack from the most recent Holiday catalogue.  I polished it off with some Whisper White Ribbon and coloured Rhinestones.

Happy Stamin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment