Monday, March 23, 2015

Happy Easter Bunny for Freshly Made Sketches!

Hello there,

I have a card to show you that I made using the design challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches!  Be sure to pop on over and check out all of the designs - they are lovely!


I wanted to make an Easter card - it is coming up fast!  And the perfect stamp for this design was perfect for the Happy Easter Bunny Stamp that is in the Occasions Catalogue! 

I used my Oval Framelits to cut it out and make a nice border. 

I used my Subtles DSP stack for my patterned paper and some Whisteria Wonder cardstock that I used  my Scalloped Edge Border Punch to spruce it up!

Here is my card - picture isn't great.  But in real life, the card is pretty cute!







Happy Stampin'

Tammy

2 comments:

  1. What a happy little Easter card! I love the soft colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jen! I really enjoyed playing along.!

    ReplyDelete