Sunday, September 13, 2015

Happy 95th take 2!

Well, hi there!

Happy Monday.  I hope you enjoyed the weekend.  

I have the second of two specialty birthday cards for you - if you remember my previous post - this card was created specifically for someone who is turning 95!  Now, that is really something to celebrate.  lol

So, I took the opportunity to use my Balloon Framelits again - they are perfect for a birthday celebration, don't ya think?

I cranked out 3 balloons, 2 in DSP and one in a solid colour, Calyosol Coral.  To the solid ballon, I added an Early Espresso '95', front and center.

This card is similar to the one I created for the latest Stampin' Celebration Challenge.  By the way, if you haven't uploaded your card to the challenge yet, you still have a few more days!  Be sure to check it out.

Anyway, I wanted to show you how different a card can look with simply changing up the colours.  Not much stamping here just the happy birthday message. 



I hope you enjoyed my card.  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Love the balloon framelits and 95 is definitely something worth celebrating. I hope if i make it to that age I get a card as lovely as this.

    ReplyDelete