Monday, September 7, 2015

It's Stampin' Celebration Challenge time!

Hello my stampin' friends,


Well, today is the last day of summer vacation and tomorrow is the first day of school for my troops!  I can't believe summer is basically over - they are not at all happy about it! lol

On a happier note, it's time to play along with another Stampin' Celebration Challenge!  Did you join us last time?  We had an awesome sketch.  This time we have a fabulous picture for inspiration!  Be sure to join us, won't you?

Here is our challenge....

 

Beautiful colours was my first thought, then I focused on the circles and poka dots and then I thought of a baby celebration (see the top of the cake).

So here is my card using this challenge....




How did I do?  I just LOVE this colour combo!  The light blues (Pool Party), dark browns (Early Espresso) and the Crumb Cakes, uh, I mean, tans.  lol  Perfect for a new baby or for a birthday celebration.


I used my large Pokadot Embossing folder to give some texture to my background, perfect for the dots in the inspiration. 
I stamped one solid balloon in Pool Party using the Celebrate today stampset and then stamped the dot detail stamp, also in Pool Party. I used the coordinating framelits and my BigShot to cut out the balloons and then I cut a third balloon out of Pool Party DSP. 
My greeting is from the set Teeny Tiny Wishes!  My all time favourite greeting set - it has a stamp for every occasion - even Halloween!  I punched it out using my Word Window punch and then framed it using the Modern Label Punch.


Be sure to submit your creations over at Stampin' Celebration Challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create!!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment