Thursday, April 13, 2017

Easter with Roger's Daytime TV!

Hey there my stampin' friends,

All ready for Easter?  Well, I am mostly there - lol.

But, I do have some Easter projects to show you to help get you into the hopping mood.  These are pictures from my visit to see my friends at Roger's Daytime TV in Barrie.  As always, I had a blast and for an extra surprise, I will be featured on 2 of their upcoming shows.  Yeah!

Here are my projects....

 This is a picture of my whole display.
 I created a show box with an Easter banner
 A card (using my current favourite DSP) with some treat bags decorated for Easter Fun.
 I created actual Easter baskets with space inside for treats or an Easter Egg.
 Some 3-D carrots full of Easter Goodies


 I made a belly band for a small box of Easter Chocolates

You can see 2 of the cards I made. We also made both live on air!

Another treat bag with a super cute tag!  I also stamped right onto the bottom of the bag - took a few minutes to dry, but turned out great!

 
And finally another picture of my whole display.  I had a lot of fun making this projects and was a real treat to share them with my friends in TV land.

Oh and how could I forget, I also got to meet a Harlem Glob Trotter!  Oh the joys of being a celebrity - lol!

Happy Easter everyone.

Tammy








 

No comments:

Post a Comment