Friday, September 8, 2017

Tags for Fundraising Baskets

Hi there,

I have been working hard at balancing all things in my life these days, my little crafting business, working full time, being a mom to 3 very busy boys and fitting in some quality time with my dear hubby, so my blog has been a little bit scattered.  

But I do have a fun project to share with you today...a project that I made a while ago for one of son's hockey team fundraisers.  

The fundraiser was a raffle for 3 different baskets and each basket had a theme.  (Theme's make things so much fun!)  The themes were 'Boys Club', 'Girl's Night Out' and 'Coffee and Things'. So each of the baskets were filled with beverages and accessories to match each theme.  All parents pitched in and sold tickets for the baskets and then there was a draw for each one.  

BUT...what is a basket without a tag that can illustrate the theme?  So, I offered to help and make a tag for each of the baskets.  Here are my tags.....



I used some of my favourite ribbons and retired framelits to help capture the themes.  I found some fun and free fonts online to create the basket name and framed each with the Deco Framelits.  I used my Banner Framelits to create the background with the colour of the basket and some vellum.  Here is the  tag for first basket - girls night out!  It had some yummy girly drinks.




The second basket is for the coffee cognisor.  Oh so cute!








The final tag is for the Boys Club basket - lots of drinks inside for the men!







So which one of my little babies were these for?

My oldest.  (Brace yourself, proud mama moment ahead.)  Here is he is doing what he LOVES......



Thanks for stopping by!

Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment