Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Deck the Halls!

Hi there!
 
Glad you stopped by!  This week I held another one of my Christmas card classes - I had 23 ladies join me!  It was SO much fun!
 
 
I start my Christmas card classes in August - yep, August!  I have a one Christmas card class each month and we make 4 cards at each class...the idea is everyone has 20 handmade cards after December's class to send with their Christmas wishes to their friends and family.  I have to say - it is a huge hit!
 
So what does it look like when you are cutting 100 cards?  I love to see the cardstock and paper stacked up after it is all cut........
 
 

 
Here is the card we made...
 

 
I used the new stamp set from the Holiday Catalogue called Christmas Messages.  I just LOVE this set!  It has really great messages for the inside of your card as well as fab greetings for the front as well!  Awesome choice for your Christmas cards this year!  This 'deck the halls' worked perfectly with the second smallest framelit from the labels collection.
 
So here are the supplies I used:
 
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Be of Good Cheer DSP (retired)
Cherry Cobbler Ribbon
Big Shot
Labels Collection Framelits
Rhinestones
 
Thank you for taking a look!
 
Tammy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment