Sunday, December 15, 2013

Lovely As A Tree, Christmas Style!

 
Hello there!
 
Wow has it been a while since I have posted anything!  I have been getting ready for the big day - you know shopping, decorating, wrapping and watching our favourite Christmas movies!  I hope you have been just as busy.
 
I have a CASED Christmas card to share with you today.  I saw a card very similar to this on the internet, but I can't remember where.  I remember thinking 'Gorgeous Grunge to make falling snow - Genius!'  Really, one more fabulous reason to buy the Gorgeous Grunge stampset!
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the supplies that I used....
 
Old Olive Cardstock and ink
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and Ink
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Silver Glitter paper
Gorgeous grunge Stampset
Lovely as a Tree Stampset
Christmas Messages Stampset
White Craft Ink
Decorative Label Punch
Mini Merry Punches
Old Olive Ribbon
 
I hope you like the card.  Thank you for stopping by!
 
Happy Stampin'
 
Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment