Thursday, November 6, 2014

Santa Stache

Hello there,

Glad you stopped by!

I two Christmas cards to show you today using the Santa Stache stampset from the Holiday Catalogue.  Do you own this one yet?  I has to be one of my favourites from the catalogue!  The Santa and the Nutcracker are just SO darn cute!

I used my Stayz On ink to ink them up and stamped them onto my water colour paper and then used my blender pens to colour them in!  I just love how they turned out!  

I used traditional colours for my Santa, but took my colour clues from a designer series pack for my Nutcracker...you know if Stampin'UP! puts the colours together, you just know you can't go wrong!

Teeny Tiny wishes is the set I used for my greeting.  Then I added rhinestones, bakers twine and some dazzling details to spiffy them up a bit.  


 



Have a wonderful day!

Happy stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment