Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween with Roger's Daytime TV

Happy Halloween everyone!

Today is a very exciting day at our house.  The pumpkins are getting carved and the candy put into bowls and the costumes are all ready to go! 

To help with the spirit of Halloween, I have pictures of the projects I made for my latest segment of Roger's Daytime TV.  As always, I have SO much fun participating in these segments and promoting Stampin'UP! to our local viewers.

My first picture is of three different treat holders using the Fry Box Die.
 

I created lots of different square pillow boxes using our new Square Pillow Box Framelits die. I decorated them using a variety of different stamps.  Here are some with Sweet Hauntings 'tombstones' as well as Howl-o-ween Treat stampset with coordinating Boo to You Framelits. 

My Season to Season Wreath Project Kit done up with the Halloween favours and ribbon.
 

Another Square Pillow Box die using a window sheet - I must admit it was a little tricky, but it sure looked cute!
 
This Pillow Box is my favourite - vellum!  You can just barely see the candy corn treats inside.  The stamps are from Sparkly Seasons, the witches hat is from the Boo to You Framelits and 'spooky' is from Seasonal Frame Thinlits Dies that coordinates with the Sparkly Seasons stampset.
 
A few more pillow boxes...
 

A close up of my Fry Boxes.
 

My final treat holder is a CASE from my stampin' idol, Erica Cerwin.  She is a genius!  Here is a link to her video creating this little guy.  
 

And finally a little Halloween card.
 

I hope this helps get you into the Halloween spirit.  

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Your card is such a perfect interpretation of the sketch! I love the bits of bling combined with the fun chevron pumpkin! Fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny! It was a fun sketch to play along with!

      Delete