Monday, April 18, 2016

Celebratin' Stampin' Celebration

Hey there, Glad you stopped by! 

We have a really fun sketch to play along with over at Stampin' Celebration Challenge.  I was so excited to see it and I am SURE you can guess exactly which edgelits I wanted to use.

Here is the sketch...

Do you see what I see?  Yeah, you guessed it - the File Tab Edgelits!  So, then my mind started working - I wanted to create a stationary theme card (teacher thank you's are coming up).

Here is my card...


Based on that theme, I chose some bright primary colours - Pacific Point, Real Red, Whisper White and Crumb Cake.  I knew I wanted to use my Writing Notes Background stamp for one of my layers.  I used my Stampin' Write Markers to colour the lines.  It didn't turn out perfectly, but I like how it looks. 

Then I layered a piece of Crumb Cake that I cut using the Filer Folder thinlits.  I think it looks like a part of a file folder - cute!  I then wrapped some Whisper White Baker's Twine around the 2 layers. 

I stamped my greeting from Sassy Salutations in Pacific Point onto Real Read cardstock.  I popped it up on dimensionals and added a bow.  Finally, I added some candy dots in more primary colours. 



Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to see all of the great inspiration over at Stampin' Celebration Challenge....you can do that here!  AND, be sure to play along - we LOVE to see what you create!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment