Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Blogging Friends Blog Hop

Hello my hopping friends.

It's June 1st and so you know what that means.....Blog Hop time with my Blogging Friends Blog Hop!  The theme this month is the new Catalogue!

I am SO excited to see what all of my blogging friends have to share with us.  Be sure to hop around to everyone and see the new product they decided to feature.

I decided to feature the brand new Duet Banner Punch and coordinating Thoughtful Banners stampset - you can bundle them to save %10 - what a bonous! 

I chose this set to help show how versatile it is...it can be used on ANY card or scrapbook page.  I also wanted to showcase some new DSP - Floral Bouquet.  It is so pretty in Night of Navy and Whisper White.
  
Here is the card I made for our hop this month...


Thanks for hopping by!  Be sure to hop on through to all the stops.  There are some really great projects to be seen! 

Next up is Rick Adkins.  You can click the icon below OR click on his name in the list at the bottom of the post.

Happy hopping!

Tammy

https://rckinsmonstudio.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/blogging-friends-june-blog-hope/


1. Crystal Komara
2. Anna Masciovecchio
3. Libby Fens
4. Mary Blocher
5. Danica Ferrante
6. Deborah Smart
7. Jodi Horsley
8. Leanne Johnson
9. Michelle Clark
10. Lorene Yoshimura-Tanigawa
11. Mary Ann Rossiter
12. Tammy Gill - You are here!
13. Rick Adkins 

No comments:

Post a Comment