Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Blogging Friends Blog Hop


 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEitn2_Kk4lh2JfpKNnHAuFzp8DPbEXByoMLzWqmzJJL2hOVUL5fLgn7EtJo00ssogNHba6i-rg8-xVTmb7_Cfjayjd-Ki3ckfSTXpIks-069yZgLKl-p5aBqfdQ9GQ7mSeu00fXYj3zGm-z/s1600/Blogging+Friends+Icon.jpg

Hey there stampers,
Happy new year!  Well new Stampin'UP! year...it's new catalogue day and to celebrate, my blogging friends blog hop is featuring new items from the new catalogue!
I can't wait to see what everyone has created.  

I chose to use a stampset I got for FREE at the Onstage event in April.  I am just so happy that I have this set in my collection.  

Here is my card...

 
Isn't this the cutest little pig?  This stampset is called This Little Piggy and is available starting today!

I coloured her using my aquapainter and my inkpads.  I cut the image out using favourite stitched framelits and then framed it with another circle framelit.

Be sure to check out my on-line store to see all of the awesome items in the new catalogue!

Now be sure to stop by and see all of the wonderful creations created by my blogging friends.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy 

http://wp.me/p2AuXD-3R4
Tammy Hibbit Gill - You are here

7 comments:

  1. OMG, I LOVE this set! It will be the first thing on my order today. Beautiful card Tammy, that little pig just makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa! Definitely one to order. All the little piggies in this set are way too cute!

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness! This little piggy is on the top of my wish list! I love him! And, what a cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Piggy card Tammy, I just ordered this set, Too cute!

    ReplyDelete