Monday, July 24, 2017

Less is more with Christmas

Hello Stampers,

Yep, you guessed it, I have decided to create my first Christmas card of the year!  EEEK!  I know it is months away, but, I am already trying to get ready with class ideas and fun, fun products.

The challenge this week over at Less if More, fit this Christmas card perfectly, at least my version of less, which I hope meets the rules. 

 

Their challenge this week is anything but stamps - what fun.

Here is the card I made with this challenge in mind and made specifically for a swap I am participating in that needed a Christmas theme.   


 This card was so easy to make using the Christmas Stocking Thinlits Die.  I just love all of the little stockings, some larger and some smaller.

Christmas Stockings Thinlits Dies 

As you can see the greeting is even from this set!  Perfect.  You could have a ton of fun with all the pieces here making many different styles of stockings.  

I made 7 of these little beauties for my swap.

  
Stampin'up! is also celebrating Christmas in July.  To learn more about this awesome program please click here.
 
Thank you for joining me today.  Happy Stampin'

Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Good on you to get 7 Christmas cards completed. These are so lovely and festive. Unfortunately, they are a bit busy for our CAS challenge. We love seeing white (untouched/uncluttered) space with minimal layers. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stocking die cuts on these cards Tammy. As Trina says, these may be a little busy for our tastes at LIM, but they are fab Christmas cards. Lovely to see the traditional colours being used too. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More and DO join us again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Sharon. I will join again, thank you.

      Delete