Monday, October 23, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches

Hi there.

Supper quick post for you today as I am a little under the weather. 

I have this super cute card I made for my upcoming Quilted Christmas Card Class.  I wanted to show my friends that the Quilted Christmas bundle isn't just for Christmas.  

I used the sketch they have a Freshly Made Sketches as a part of my inspiration. 

Here is the sketch...

 
 Here is my card...


I used the colours from the very pretty DSP that is a part of the DSP stack Quilted Christmas featured in the Quilted Christmas Suite. I think these colours would be wonderful for a baby card.  

I wanted to use the greeting from the Stampset and turned it into a cheer-you-up card.   



I couldn't resist creating this tiny little spool and tiny little needle, which are a part of the framelits.  I just LOVE this set.  My mom is a seamstress and so I can see me getting lots of good use out of the bundle!

Please be sure to stop on by the Freshly Made Sketches blog to see all of the card mad with this challenge in mind.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

6 comments:

  1. Love the soft colors and that sweet sentiment! Your needle and thread are adorabke on the card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! And you're right -- this would make a great baby card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom is a quilter and she would totally flip over this card! Just fantastic! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Jen! It was fun for a seamstress's daughter to create.

    ReplyDelete