Friday, January 12, 2018

Global Design Project

Hello there,

Glad you stopped by today.  I have a CASE card to share with you.  This one was especially fun as the style is a bit out of my comfort zone, but I love it.  Here is my card...

It is the most recent challenge over at Global Design Project.  The challenge is to CASE the Designer.  The card is fabulous, so I was happy to try to put my spin on it.  Here is the challenge information. 
Isn't it beautiful!  I love the mostly monochromatic colours, the nesting of many shapes and textures and a couple of different types of ribbon!  
 
I knew I wanted to use some hearts in my nesting, along with another shape and a pop of colour.  

I used the Bloomin' Heart Thinlit as my lacy back layer, Stitched Shapes for my pop of colour and the Sweet and Sassy Thinlits for my heart front and center.  

My Happy Anniversary sentiment is from my all time favourite sets, Teeny Tiny Wishes - there is EVERY Occasion captured in this set.  Really a must have.  

 The colours are Basic Grey, Whisper White and Sweet Sugarplum which will be retiring at the end of June!  I will be wanting to use this a ton while I can.  lol

I would love to hear from you!  If you are in Canada and need the new Occastions Catalogue and don't already have a demonstrator, I would love to send you one.  Just leave me a message.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment