Sunday, January 7, 2018

Thanks a latte Freshly Made Sketches

Hello,

A quick post with a quick card for you today. It is back to school for my boys tomorrow and I want to make the morning as easy as possible!  They have had a two week break for Christmas and they are NOT looking forward to go back.  ;)

I stopped on over to Freshly Made Sketches and saw a super cute sketch and new I had to join the fun.


I am so ready to start creating things other than Christmas cards.  SO, I pulled out my Coffee Cafe bundle to create a cute thank you card.  I just love it.  It is such a great, versatile set that is in the Annual Catalogue.

Here is my card.....


I used the Coffee Break DSP to create the colours combination.  I used Early Espresso for the card base with a layer of Pear Pizzaz then the DSP on top.  I also layered the background for my coffee cup with Pear Pizzaz and a different pick of DSP from the Coffee Break package.

The inks I used are Crumb Cake on the Whipped Cream, Soft Sky for the hearts on the coffee cup and Early Espresso on the Thanks A Latte label.  

I finished the card with a big piece of beautiful Pear Pizzaz  ribbon and a nice big bow - who doesn't love a great big bow.

Thanks for joining me today.  Be sure to see all of the wonderful creations made with this sketch in mind over at Freshly Made Sketches.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

4 comments:

  1. What a cute cup of coffee! And I love the bow. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy. I loved playing along with this sketch.

      Delete
  2. The coffe image worked perfectly for this sketch! Fun card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete