Monday, February 12, 2018

Thank you for Sunday Stamps


Hey there,
 
Happy Monday.  I hope your weekend was wonderful and relaxing.  We had only a few things scheduled this weekend, with three busy boys, that is a relaxing weekend.  lol
 
I did carve out some time to create a little using the sketch challenge SSC172 over at Sunday Stamps.  I loved this sketch that they have for us.
 
http://sundaystamps.blogspot.ca/ 
 
I found some super cute DSP that gave me the colour inspiration and set the tone the rest of items on my card.  Here it is...
 
 
 The DSP is perfect to pair up with this little bee from the Dragonfly Dreams Stampset.  I stamped it on Very Vanilla and then cut it out using the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits.

I popped him up on on dimensionals and onto a stitched Shapes Circle.  My greeting is from Thoughtful Banners and stamped on a little scrap of Very Vanilla.  What do you do with all of those tiny 1/2 inch strips left over?  I like to use them for my greetings.  
 
I almost always add a bow to my card, but this time I let this cute little bee, be the star.
 
Be sure to stop on over to Sunday Stamps to see all of the cards created with this sketch as inspiration.
 
Happy Stampin'
 
Tammy 

8 comments:

  1. BEEutiful job with the sketch! Love how the bee takes center stage!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, your treatment of the bee is PERFECT - I totally have to try this! And that DSP was made for bees, lol. Thanks so much for sharing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the honeycomb background and the bee you created is amazing! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful clean and crisp card - perfect masculine colors. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete