Monday, March 12, 2018

Happy Retirement

Hi there,

I have a great woodland inspired Happy Retirement card to share with you today.  I used some of my favourite things to create a this card for my neighbour who recently retired after serving our country in the Canadian Armed Forces.

Here is my card....
 
I started with an Early Espresso card base and then layered a Whisper White embossed front.  I used the Woodlands Embossing folder.  My DSP is from the Annual Catalogue called Wood Textures. 
 

 I framed this adorable little Mukoka Chair with the Stitched Circle and then a plain slightly bigger circle.  The Muskoka chair is from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits.

My greeting is from my all time favourite Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Thanks for joining me today.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment