Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Fun Folds for the First!

Image may contain: text

Happy May everyone!

It's the first of the month and if you follow my blog, you know what that means...time for a blog hop with my blogging friends. This month is extra fun, we are creating fun fold cards!  I can't wait to see what what my friends have created for the hop today.

I chose to create a double 'Z' card.  This was out of my comfort zone, but I have always wanted to give it a try - what better way than than to have something scheduled to help give you a little push.  I really loved how it turned out and can't wait to share this with my card class attendees next month.


 My card has lots of layers, so I had to hold it closed to get a good picture of it folded up tight.  I added the greeting right there on the front smaller 'Z'.  I used the Sunshine and Rainbows Bundle to create my card.  An awesome bundle for layers.
  
 This is a picture showing how it would sit on a table for display. 

Here is a close up of my layers.  Lots of Whisper White and Vellum clouds!  So cute!

  
Here, you can see how I attached the clouds for the layers.  I added extra strips of Pool Party, with tabs on each end to attached to each of the 'Z's.


This picture is taken from the top of the card and shows better the inside workings of the layers and the 'Z' formation.  In essence there is a large 'Z' with a smaller 'z' attached - the large section attached to the small and the small section attached to the large. 

 And finally and picture of the card stretched out.  This card was so much fun to make.  I can't believe this bundle is retiring and not being carried over in the next catalogue.  If you like this bundle, you won't want to wait to order it.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Be sure to hop on through the blogs listed below to see some other wonderful fun fold cards!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

https://stampinmak.wordpress.com/2018/05/01/bfbh-may2018/

https://wp.me/p2AuXD-4Fn 

Anna Conetta Masciovecchio
Anne Power
Danica Ferrante
Jessica Mink (skipping May’s blog hop)
Leanne Dillon Johnson (keep skipping through)
Lorene Yoshimura-Tanigawa (sorry, skipping May’s blog hop)
Tammy Gill - YOU ARE HERE
Lisa Harvey Reber


No comments:

Post a Comment