Thursday, May 17, 2018

Sunshine! Can you Feel it?

Hello there,

I am in the mood for all things summer - how about you?  The challenge over at Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges is a wonderful theme this week to play along with...

https://inspirecreatechallenges.blogspot.ca/2018/05/inspirecreatechallenge-018-theme.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+Inspirecreatechallenges+(Inspire.Create.Challenges) 
Sunshine!  And, I am so ready for it!  This upcoming weekend in Canada is the first long weekend of the warmer weather.  Just about everyone looks forward to it and it truly is the kickoff to summer!


Here is my card and I really loved how this card turned out.  Perfect for this week's theme. I used some bright colours for these muskoka chairs and they totally remind me of the beach.  Night of Navy, Lemon Lime Twist and Real Red. 

The muskoka chairs and the greeting are from the Colourful Seasons Bundle, which will be retiring on May 31st.  This bundle is the most versatile bundle Stampin'UP! has ever had.  I just LOVE it!   It captures all four Canadian seasons beautifully and have I used it on countless cards!

The framelits and stampset will still be available after May 31, but the discount bundle price will end. 

The other stampsets I used on this card are Swirly Bird for the sun and set Sheltering Tree is what I used to create the sand.   

Be sure to stop on over to Inspired.Create. Stamping Challenges to see all of the other wonderful inspiration.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, this is such a fun card and totally hits the 'sunshine' theme. Thank you for taking part in the challenge. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Liz! I loved playing along with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete