Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Extra Special Baby Card

Hello there my stampin' friends,

I have the most amazing news to share - I am going to be an aunt again!  My sister who lives in New Brunswick who was married last year, is about to become a mom!  What better way to celebrate, than to make a home made card!  

The folks over at The Paper Players have a wonderful 2 week celebration challenge and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to play along.

 I had a picture of the baby's room to use as further inspiration - It's a wild animal theme - black and white stripped rug on the floor, white crib, crumb cake pictures of African animals on the wall.  Can you guess which stampset I used?  Here is my card...


Animal Outings to the rescue!  What do you think?  I just LOVED how it turned out!  As you can see I started out with a Crumb Cake base, layered it with Basic Black and then a striped DSP from the retired Wild DSP, I added an extra layer of Crumb Cake and Basic Black turned slightly.
    
 I coloured the images using my Stampin' Blends. They are my favourite colouring tool!  Note the little bird is blue - she is having a boy! 

I can't wait to hear from her once she receives it.  

Be sure to stop on over to The Paper Players to see of the wonderful Inkspiration that was created with this challenge in mind.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on becoming an aunt again! Love the color scheme of your card and it's perfect to welcome your new nephew. Great coloring of the rhino - I think he has the best expression. Thanks for sharing your celebration for The Paper Players 400th Challenge. Good luck in the prize drawings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annie!! I think he is my favourite too.

      Delete
  2. Hi Tammy! YOU ARE A WINNER of the Dies R Us gift in the random prize drawing for The Paper Players 400th Challenge! Please email your full name and email address to thepaperplayers2010@gmail.com to claim your prize! The deadline was July 20th. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annie! I have claimed my prize.

      Delete