Sunday, July 29, 2018

Lemons Please!

Hello there,

I hope you had a great weekend! I have a really fun card to share with you to start the week off.  I joined the challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches.

Here is their challenge sketch this week.

 
Fun right? I decided to flip the sketch slightly.  Here is the card I created...


I started with a Daffodil Delight card base and then added a layer of Basic Black.  Then on a layer Whisper White, I stamped some cut lemons.  To create the variegated colour I inked it up using my Daffodil Delight inkpad and then sponged some Old Olive around the edges of the stamp.  I used the Lemon Zest stampset and the Lemon Builder Punch to add the whole lemon and the leaves.

My greeting is stamped onto a square from the Stitched Shapes  Framelits and is also from Lemon Zest stamspet.

Thank you for stopping by.  Be sure to stop on over to Freshly Made Sketches to see all of the projects made using this sketch.

Happy Stampin'

 

2 comments:

  1. I love the varied colors you added to the lemons - so cheerful! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kim! It was fun to watch how they turned out.

      Delete