Friday, November 30, 2018

Ring in the New Year with a Blog Hop


Hello my stampin' friends,

It is that time again....time for another blog hop!  I always love doing these hops and love seeing what everyone creates!  I hope you will hop all the way through.

This month's theme is Ring in the New Year!  I know it seems a bit early, but it is always great to plan ahead.  

The card I am going to share today is one that can be used for New Year's or for Christmas - I just love getting the most from my stamps.  


I used some of the beautiful Christmas Designer Series Paperfrom the Annual Catalogue called Under the Mistletoe.  That is how I determined the colours for my card - Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and Shaded spruce.


I stamped my greeting from the retired stampset Joyful Season on the Stitched Shape Oval.  I added the falling sparkle in Old Olive.  I layered that on top of a Shadded Spruce Banner and a Cherry Cobbler square.

I finished it off with a bow and a snowflake charm. 

Here are the six cards I made.  I love making multiples of each card.

Hoping this provides with some new year inspiration.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

To continue through the hop....just click this links below!


4 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Tammy! Great idea to make multiples, I on the other hand am never that organized! Have a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! I love this deer DSP and have not seen it on any projects. I pull it out and then put it back. I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a classic layout, you truly displayed the beauty of the DSP you used. Love the color combos

    ReplyDelete