Sunday, November 29, 2020

Tag Buffet Gift Card Holder

 Hello everyone,

So glad you could stop by today!  I have a super fun card to share with you using the Tag Buffet stampset

I am playing along with the Paper Players challenge this week - it's a tic tac toe challenge.  See which ones you think I have used.  



Here is my card:


Although this stampset is featured with a gift tag kit, this stampset is great as a stand alone stampset.  This little stocking stole my heart the second I saw it!  So why not have 3?


I used my favourite colouring tools, Stampin' Blends.  The colours I used were to match the DSP.  Real Red and Old Olive.  I fussy cut the stockings, the holly and the berries.  I even fussy cut around the greeting, also a part of the Tag Buffet stampset. 


The inside of my card, I created a fun fold that has the sentiment slide out of a pocket that can hold a gift card.  Perfect for my teenagers and a COVID friendly Christmas.  This sentiment also is a large part of this stampset.


Did you see the three items I used in the tic tac toe game?  They are red, colouring and patterned paper.


Happy stampin'

Tammy



If you place any size order with me during the month of November you will receive the November Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle from me as a little thank you.  This month's tutorial bundle  features 12 projects Holiday/Christmas Themed Projects.  There are 20 tutorials featured this month.    The Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle can either be earned for FREE with any size order or Can be purchased for $22 from me.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable, Tammy! Three stockings are three times the cuteness! I love the fact it's a gift card holder! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, your card/gift card holder is absolutely darling! Love the trio of stockings on the front a d the wonderfully heartfelt sen6on the inside! Thanks so much for joining The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable gift card holder! Love the mix of patterned paper, too. So festive and fun! Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete