Friday, December 4, 2020

Blogging Friends Blog Hop

Hey there,

It is time for a Blogging Friends Blog Hop!  I just love hoping around with these friends and I can't wait to see the projects that they have created.  

The theme for this month's hop is Memories of Christmas past.  FUN!  I have used a stampset and bundle that was first released last year and was loved so much it was added to our Annual Catalogue as well.  


I chose these dies because they remind me of Christmas past.  I have a giant snow globe that I put out every year and each one of my boys would love to see the snow shake and the music play.  They would asks me over and over to play it for them.  My youngest is 12 and now, on occasion, I will catch him shaking it and turning the key to hear the music. 


Of course I added some of the returning Snow Flake Sequins to the snow globe dome.  My greeting is from the Itty Bitty Christmas Stampset.  Love these little greetings


The base of the snow globe is done it gold. Swoon!


And finally, don't forget about your inside sentiment.  The one in this set is so special and also reminds me of Christmas past. 

Be sure to hop on through the blogs to see all of the projects inspired by Christmas Past.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy


If you place any size order with me during the month of December you will receive the November Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle from me as a little thank you.  This month's tutorial bundle  features 12 projects Holiday/Christmas Themed Projects.  There are 20 tutorials featured this month.    The Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle can either be earned for FREE with any size order or Can be purchased for $22 from me.


2 comments:

  1. Love your card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this snowglobe! I think we seemed to have forgotten about it this year! Great card!

    ReplyDelete