Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Birthday with FMS 122




Hello there my Stampin' friends!

I hope you all had a great weekend!  Mine was full of Hockey!  There were 6 games played and 2 practices for my house - whew!  Well, that is playoff hockey for ya! 

Well, how about a card!  I decided to participate in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week.  I just love the sketches that they have over there!  If  you haven't stopped by to see all the wonderful creativity - you should!  You can find them here.

So, I took this opportunity to use my NEW scalloped tag punch (squeal)!  I am going to LOVE having this one in my collection - think valentines, Christmas, gift bags... I could just go on and on!

I also used some coordination's cardstock and my newest embossing folder.  Needless to say, I had a lot of fun playing with some new toys.


Here is my card, let me know what you think!

Here is a close up of the tag.  I used several punches to have my greeting pop out a bit.


The supplies I used are....


Early Espresso Cardstock
Primrose Petals Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
DSP
Scalloped Tag Punch
Decoartive Label Punch
Modern Label Punch
Big Shot
Alphabet press Embossing Folder
Artisan Label Punch
Label of Love Stampset
Primrose Petals Ribbon
Pearls

Happy Stampin'

Tammy
  

4 comments:

  1. Great card Tammy! Love that background embossing! I keep forgetting that I have that folder! I need to get it out more often! Love that tag! So fun! Sure sounds like you had a lot of hockey! Wow! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jen - I had a fun playing along - between hockey games! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet tag! Love that embossed background! Thanks for joining us at FmS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Card Tammy. I love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete