Thursday, March 27, 2014

Field Flowers Thank you

Hello my Stampin' friends,
 
Today I have a card to show you that I made a few weeks ago with my card class, the ladies really enjoyed making this one.  I love these colours and they are desperately trying to get me into a spring kinda mood!  The good news is that our temperatures here in Ontario are trying to go up on the thermometer!  I can't wait for some of these snow banks to melt - some of them are almost as tall as the hydro lines!  ESH!
 
Anyway, onto my card  ;)  I used some great tools to make this card...I used some Coordination's cardstock, Banner framelits and my perfect poka dots embossing folder to create the banner. I sanded my poka dots a little bit so we can see the inside colour of the cardstock - so pretty!     My 'thank you' sentiment is from the Lots of Thanks Stampset.
 
  
 
I used my Field Flowers stampset on Very Vanilla which gives some big beautiful flowers.  I stamped each flower twice once in the Blushing Bride and then once again in Primrose Petals to match the cardstock colours.    The green colour I used for the stem is old olive and I used some of the same colour cardstock to frame out my flowers - ties it all together nicely.


 
I hope you enjoyed my card and some spring inspiration!
 
Happy Stampin'
 
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment